Peterson StroboSoft Description
As a stand-alone, just use your NoteBook's built-in mic or plug in a Microphone and start tuning!
As a plug-in, install the Slink microhost (included in the Deluxe and Suite version) to channel your audio into StroboSoft 2.0 from your DAW. Inside a session, add StroboSoft 2.0 on an insert or buss in your VST or AU capable DAW and tune your instruments with unmatched Precision.
Standard Version (Online Download) Features:
- Basic Chromatic Tuning
- Cents/Hertz/MIDI Note Number Output
- Noise Filter
- Selectable Sampling Rate Up To 96kHz
- 12 Temperaments (Equal, 1/4 Comma Meantone, 1/6th
- Comma Meantone, Rameau, Zarlino, Just Major, Kellner, Kirnberger III, Pythagorean, Valloti, Werckmeister III, Young)
- Manual Note Select
- Capo and Drop Tune Settings
- Target Tune Function
- Global Cents Offset
- Selectable Concert A Reference (340Hz - 540Hz)
- Calibration Feature For External Reference
- INCLUDES ALL STANDARD 2.0 FEATURES LISTED ABOVE
Peterson StroboSoft Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Peterson StroboSoft 2.0
Release notes are not available currently.
Peterson StroboSoft Requirements
No additional system requirements.